ST. GEORGE – The FruitShare program at The Green Urban Lunch Box, a Salt Lake City based nonprofit, works with fruit tree owners to rescue and redistribute fruit that would otherwise go to waste. We are currently seeking pomegranate trees to harvest in the St. George area. If you have a pomegranate tree that you are interested in donating some of the fruit load from to hunger relief, contact The Green Urban Lunch Box at 801-318-1745 or email@example.com.
This is how the process works:
1. Contact us if you have a pomegranate tree.
2. We will harvest your tree.
3. You’ll keep up to 1/3 of the harvested fruit.
4. The rest of the harvested fruit will be donated to hunger relief.
5. You’ll receive a receipt for the tax-deductible donation of fruit.
Visit our website for more information about our organization: www.thegreenurbanlunchbox.com/fruitshare