MODENA — This 1.03 acre property is one of four parcels under this APN. You may choose to purchase all four for a larger property (4.12 acres) or separately for a smaller option. This piece of land is just outside of Modena. Accessing the lots is easy as there is a dirt road passing right through the property. There is plenty of beautiful open space here that is great for target practice, camping, fourwheeling, biking, etc. Here you will be just 40 miles from Cedar City, 20 miles from Newcastle Reservoir, 30 miles from Panaca, Nevada and 30 miles from the astonishing Cathedral Gorge.
Cash Price: $1,899 plus $500 document prep fee
Owner Financing: $80 Down plus $500 Document prep fee, $80 per month for 31 months.
- Parcel ID: (4193)E-1694-0010-0030
- Address/GPS: Iron County UT / 37.849975° -113.849134°
- Size: 1.03 Acres
- Terrain: Flat grade
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed
- Access: Dirt road, 4×4 recommended
- Power: None, Would be by solar, wind, or generator
- Water: None, Would be by well or tank
- Sewer: None, Would be by septic
- HOA Fees: $0
- Taxes: Approximately $10.45 per year