Direct Demos and Merchandising is seeking full time retail sales Merchandisers/Demonstrators to merchandise/sell various product lines in grocery retail markets in Hurricane, UT and St George, UT.
Merchandising/Demonstrator responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Maintain products in store racks, shelves, displays and coolers by identifying replenishment needs; replenishing, facing and rotating product; building, changing and taking down product displays; maintain product signage including pricing change.
- Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions; following Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; following applicable local, state, and federal laws; utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities.
- Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance requests.
- Must be 18 years of age or meet the minimum state legal age requirements.
- Previous experience an asset
- Attentive to detail
- Be reliable and honest.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- The employee must be able to lift, carry, and position products/supplies up to 50 lbs without assistance.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively with coworkers, store personnel and vendors
- To represent the company in the most professional and favorable manner.
- Must have a reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amoun specified by the company and state law (must be listed as Insured or Driver)
- Must have a smart phone.
- Maintain excellent problem solving skills with a smile.
$18.00 + / – based on experience (hourly)