Sunwarrior, a plant-based super food company is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk.
1. Enter vendor/supplier/misc. invoices on a daily basis; matching with purchase orders.
2. Write checks to pay liabilities, expenses, and distributions.
3. Keep accurate files of vendor invoices, statements, and payments.
4. Compute and prepare monthly commission payments for sales representatives.
5. Manage affiliate payments from on-line affiliate program.
6. Process vendor credit applications.
7. Manage and reconcile petty cash fund.
8. Manage and place company supply orders. Ensure spending aligns with monthly budget.
1. Demonstrate excellent people and computer skills (e.g. telephones, email, word processing, excel, etc.).
2. Communicate with customers in a positive, upbeat manner and go above and beyond customer expectations that create an exceptional customer/ vendor support experience.
3. Knowledge of mail delivery-systems and shipping procedures.
4. Have basic understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
5. Be detailed, organized, methodical, and able to retrieve documents effectively and efficiently.
6. Possess basic math and accounting skills.
Sunwarrior is a great place to use your skills, talents, and creativity. Ideal candidates can identify with our Sunwarrior Joynecessities:
• You’re fun, happy, upbeat, and possibly a little zany
• Your sense of humor is a big part of what makes you uniquely awesome
• You love being active, you love nature, and you enjoy the two together
• You are unafraid to be generous, responsible, and honest, even in public
• You’ve been told that your grey matter is exceptional and sparkly
• You have a passion for health, fitness, friendship, and success
• You are quick to forgive and slow to judge or take offense
• You adapt to change like a ninja
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.